"Electronic Commerce" 12th Five-Year Development Plan Released
This plan is an important measure for the implementation of the National Strategy for the Development of Informatization in 2006-2020, the Twelfth Five-Year Plan for National Economic and Social Development, and the Several Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Accelerating the Development of Electronic Commerce. "Twelve Five" period to further promote the development of e-commerce guidance documents.
I. Status Quo and Faced Situations During the â€œEleventh Five-Year Planâ€ period, Chinaâ€™s e-commerce business maintained a good momentum of sustained and rapid development. The total transaction volume increased by nearly 2.5 times and reached approximately 4.5 trillion yuan in 2010. The endogenous power and the ability to innovate in the development of e-commerce are increasing. It is entering a new stage of intensive innovation and rapid expansion.
(I) Development status E-commerce continues to be popularized and deepened. The application of e-commerce in various fields such as industry, agriculture, commerce and trade, transportation, finance, tourism, urban and rural consumption, etc. has been continuously expanded. The level of application has been continuously improved, and it is forming a development trend that is deeply integrated with the real economy. Cross-border e-commerce activities have become more frequent and mobile e-commerce has become a bright spot for development. The proportion of large-scale enterprises' online procurement and sales has increased year by year. Some companies' e-commerce is developing in the direction of integration and cooperation with R&D design, manufacturing, and business management. The application of e-commerce in SMEs has rapidly increased. In 2010, the utilization rate of online transactions and online marketing of SMEs reached 42.1%. The retail sales volume of the Internet has grown rapidly. The average annual growth rate during the â€œEleventh Five-Year Planâ€ period reached 100.8%. The proportion of total retail sales of social consumer goods has increased year by year, becoming an important way to stimulate demand and optimize consumption structure. In 2010, the number of online retail users in China reached 161 million, and the transaction volume reached 513.1 billion yuan, accounting for 3.3% of the total retail sales of social consumer goods.
The level of e-commerce support has rapidly increased. During the â€œEleventh Five-Year Planâ€ period, support systems such as e-commerce platform services, credit services, electronic payments, modern logistics, and electronic certification were accelerated. The number of service companies around e-commerce information, transactions, and technologies has continued to grow, reaching 25,000 in 2010. E-commerce information and trading platforms are moving toward specialization and integration. The continuous improvement of the social credit environment has created favorable conditions for the integrity of e-commerce transactions. New payment services such as online payment, mobile payment, and telephone payment have developed rapidly. The scale of third-party electronic payment has increased by nearly 60 times, reaching 1.01 trillion yuan in 2010. With the rapid development of modern logistics industry, the supporting ability of e-commerce has been continuously enhanced. In particular, online retailing has driven the rapid development of express delivery services. In 2010, the business volume of express delivery service enterprises above designated size reached 2.34 billion, and business income reached 57.46 billion yuan. The retail business driven by online retail accounts for about half of the total express delivery. At the end of 2010, more than 15.3 million valid electronic signature certificates were held, and e-Certs are widely used in e-commerce. Communication operators, hardware, software, and service providers have all been involved in e-commerce to provide related services to users.
The development environment for e-commerce continues to improve. During the â€œEleventh Five-Year Planâ€ period, Chinaâ€™s network infrastructure continued to improve, and the number of users grew rapidly. In 2010, the Internet penetration rate reached 34.3%, the number of Internet users reached 457 million, and the number of mobile phone users reached 859 million, of which the number of 3G users reached 47.55 million. The ability of network services has been continuously improved and tariff levels have been continuously reduced. The awareness of e-commerce applications throughout the society has been continuously enhanced and application skills have been effectively improved. International exchanges and cooperation in e-commerce have become increasingly widespread. The relevant departments have initially established a working mechanism for promoting the development of e-commerce in a coordinated manner. A series of policies, regulations and standards have been issued around topics such as promotion of development, electronic authentication, online shopping, online transactions, and payment services, in order to build a country that suits national conditions and development laws. The e-commerce system environment has been actively explored.
There are still some outstanding problems in the development of e-commerce. First, the role of e-commerce in promoting the innovative development of traditional production and management models has not yet been fully realized. The potential for the contribution to economic transformation and value creation has not yet been fully demonstrated. The second is that the business model of e-commerce is not yet mature, service capabilities still need to be enhanced, the service level needs to be improved, and the scope of service needs to be expanded. Third, the institutional environment for the development of e-commerce is still not perfect, the construction of relevant laws and regulations lags behind, public services and market supervision need to be strengthened, the development of credit systems needs to be strengthened, online intellectual property rights infringement, counterfeit and shoddy products, malicious fraud, illegal and criminal issues, etc. Continuing to happen, it is difficult to deal with network transaction disputes, which has affected people's confidence in e-commerce development to some extent. Fourth, the institutional mechanisms for promoting the development of e-commerce need to be improved, the investment and financing environment needs to be improved, and the statistics and monitoring and evaluation work needs to be strengthened. The understanding of e-commerce by the whole society needs to be further improved, and the law of economic activities in cyberspace needs further exploration.
(II) Faced with the situation With the deepening of China's industrialization, informatization, urbanization, marketization and internationalization, e-commerce will usher in a period of strategic opportunities for accelerating development.
The economic transformation and upgrading have raised new demands for the development of e-commerce. During the "12th Five-Year Plan" period, China's economic development is confronted with major issues such as increasing resource and environmental constraints, irrational industrial structure, and unbalanced investment and consumption relations. It is imperative that the integration of informatization and industrialization be deeply integrated to transform the mode of economic development. It is urgently necessary to further develop the positive role of e-commerce in the production and operation of innovative companies, increase the efficiency of industrial organizations, stimulate market vitality, optimize the allocation of resources, promote energy conservation and emission reduction, and promote the development of emerging service industries, promote industrial restructuring, and stimulate domestic market demand. To create new economic growth points.
Changes in social structure and consumer attitudes have brought new space for e-commerce development. During the 12th Five-Year Plan period, Chinaâ€™s socialist new countryside construction and urbanization will further accelerate. The production and lifestyle of urban and rural residents will undergo tremendous changes. The per capita income will continue to grow, and the consumption structure will increase. The younger generation will gradually become a new consumer. The group, at the same time, the total employment pressure and structural contradictions further highlighted. It is imperative to accelerate the development of e-commerce, promote the development of an urban-rural integration of convenience service system, better meet residents' diversified, individualized consumer demands and new expectations for a better life, drive the transformation of working methods and the development of related service industries. , Optimize employment structure, ease employment pressure, and promote social harmony.
The continuous development of information technology has brought new conditions for the development of e-commerce. The broadband, convergence, security and ubiquitous next-generation national information infrastructure will be accelerated. New generation mobile communications networks, next-generation Internet and digital broadcast television networks will accelerate their deployment, and triple play will advance in an integrated manner. The new round of information technology revolution represented by cloud computing and the Internet of Things is emerging, and new breakthroughs are brewing in key areas. Applications such as smart search and community networks continue to emerge. The development of new technologies provides better technical conditions for the development of e-commerce innovation.
The deepening of global competition and cooperation poses new challenges to the development of e-commerce. E-commerce has become an important tool for globally integrated production and organization. While countries are competing for resource allocation initiative and improving economic competitiveness through e-commerce, they are also paying close attention to the uncertainty in e-commerce development and strengthening market risk prevention. . In order to win new advantages in international economic competition and cooperation, China urgently needs to accelerate and pragmatically develop e-commerce, combining the strategies of â€œintroducingâ€ and â€œgoing outâ€ and making good use of â€œtwo markets and two resourcesâ€ to improve Chinaâ€™s industry and resources. The organization's ability to optimize the positioning of the global industrial division of labor and improve international competitiveness.
II. Guiding Ideology, Basic Principles, and Development Goals (1) Guiding ideology Under the guidance of Deng Xiaoping Theory and the important thinking of the "Three Represents", we must thoroughly implement the scientific concept of development, base ourselves on the strategic goal of building a well-off society in an all-round way, and use scientific development as the theme. To serve the purpose of accelerating the transformation of economic development methods, focusing on innovation and development, focusing on popularizing and deepening the application of e-commerce, and ensuring the establishment of a good institutional environment and social environment, and continuously improving the degree of industrial organization and resource allocation. To further exert the strategic role of e-commerce in economic and social development.
(B) The basic principles of business entities, the government to promote. Give full play to the main role of enterprises in the development of e-commerce, adhere to market orientation, and use market mechanisms to optimize resource allocation. Deal with the relationship between the government and the market, create an institutional environment more conducive to the development of e-commerce, and comprehensively use policies, services, funds and other means to promote the development of e-commerce.
Make overall plans and take into consideration all aspects of the situation. Adhere to the mainstream of the development of the network economy and the real economy, fully expand the application of e-commerce in various fields, improve the level of e-commerce and related services, and strive to create a full range of e-commerce development environment, promote the coordinated development of e-commerce between regions.
Focus on innovation and focus on practical results. Promote e-commerce applications, services, technologies, and integrated innovation, focusing on e-commerce innovation and development capabilities. Based on demand-oriented, persist in pragmatic innovation, select the right entry point, pay attention to application and effectiveness, and avoid blindly follow the trend and hype.
Regulate development and ensure safety. Correctly handle the relationship between e-commerce development and norms, seek norms in development, and promote development through norms. Based on the safe and reliable operation environment of the network, it promotes the authenticity and validity of the online transaction subject and object, and the appraisal of the transaction process, strengthens the punishment for untrustworthy behavior, and forms a trusted environment for e-commerce.
(III) The overall goal of the development goal is: By 2015, e-commerce will be further popularized and deepened, and its contribution to the national economy and social development will be significantly improved. The proportion of e-commerce in the modern service industry has increased significantly. The e-commerce system is basically sound, and a safe, credible, standardized and orderly network business environment is preliminarily formed.
The specific goal is: E-commerce transaction volume quadrupled and exceeded 18 trillion yuan. Among them, the scale of e-commerce transactions among enterprises exceeds 15 trillion yuan. Corporate online procurement and online sales accounted for more than 50% and 20% respectively of the total purchases and sales. The large-scale enterprise's network supply chain collaboration capability has been basically established, and the globalization business cooperation capabilities of leading enterprises in some industries have taken shape. The number of SMEs that regularly use e-commerce has reached more than 60% of the total number of SMEs. The volume of online retail transactions exceeded 3 trillion yuan, accounting for more than 9% of the total retail sales of consumer goods. The number of mobile e-commerce transactions and users reached the world's leading level. The service level of e-commerce has improved significantly, and a number of e-commerce companies and service brands with international influence have emerged.
3. Key Tasks (I) Enhance the E-commerce Level of Large-scale Enterprises Play the role of the main force of large-scale e-commerce e-commerce, further promote the scale development and brand building of enterprise e-commerce application systems, increase the level of centralized procurement and transparency, and enhance corporate marketing. ability. Deepen the application of e-commerce in large-scale industrial enterprises, promote the interactive development of entity purchase and sale channels and online purchase and sales channels, and increase the supply chain and business synergy levels. Promote large-scale commercial circulation enterprises to improve circulation efficiency through e-commerce and expand distribution channels and market space. Encourage conditional large-scale enterprise e-commerce platforms to transform into industry e-commerce platforms.
Box 1: E-commerce collaboration of large-scale industrial enterprises In key industries such as raw materials, equipment manufacturing, consumer products, electronic information, and national defense science and technology, deepening e-commerce applications and improving the supply chain management of large-scale industrial enterprises. Guide large-scale industrial enterprises to increase the level of online centralized procurement, establish a procurement platform with industry reputation and influence, and enhance the coordination and competitiveness of corporate procurement actions. Support conditional e-commerce companies to provide online joint procurement services for industry users and improve the coordination of industry procurement actions. Promote the integration of e-commerce with internal business and management information systems, promote collaborative online R&D, design and manufacturing among enterprises, and enhance business collaboration capabilities in the industry chain. Support large-scale industrial enterprises to use E-commerce to enhance collaboration with downstream companies in the industrial chain, and promote product distribution and after-sales service levels.
(2) Promoting the popularization of electronic commerce among SMEs Encourage SMEs to use third-party e-commerce platforms, carry out online sales, purchases and other activities to improve the efficiency of production, operation and circulation. Guide SMEs to actively integrate into the e-commerce purchase and sales system of leading enterprises, and play a role in specialized production and collaboration of SMEs in the industrial chain. Encourage qualified SMEs to independently develop e-commerce, innovate business models, expand development space, and increase market responsiveness. Encourage the development of third-party e-commerce platforms for industrial clusters and regional industries, and help SMEs to improve their competitiveness through e-commerce. Steadily promote various types of professional markets to develop e-commerce, promote the interactive development of the online market and the physical market, and provide good conditions for the application of e-commerce by small and medium-sized enterprises.
Box 2: Development of E-commerce for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Supporting the development of third-party e-commerce platform branding, providing information disclosure, business agency, online payment, financing guarantee, warehousing logistics and technical support services for SMEs. Promote conditional professional markets to build online trading platforms and provide networked joint purchasing and selling services for SMEs. Support small and medium-sized manufacturing and manufacturing companies to use e-commerce to innovate production and operation modes, carry out online purchases and sales and customer relationship management activities, expand domestic and foreign markets, and improve operating efficiency and efficiency. Guide small and medium-sized trade and circulation enterprises through e-commerce innovation service model to improve professional service capabilities. Supporting small and medium-sized enterprises such as community commerce, property and housekeeping services to use e-commerce service communities to facilitate residents' lives. Accelerate the construction of e-commerce service system for small and medium-sized enterprises, and conduct e-commerce application skills and credit awareness training through multiple channels.
(3) Promote the development of e-commerce in key industries Actively develop e-commerce in agriculture, promote the development of agricultural resources and circulation system of agricultural products, and broaden farmers' access to wealth. Efforts to promote industrial e-commerce and promote industrial transformation from production-oriented manufacturing to service-oriented manufacturing. We will deepen the application of e-commerce in the field of commerce and trade, and promote the transformation and upgrading of traditional commerce and trade circulation. Encourage comprehensive and industry-based information service platforms to dig deeper industrial information resources, expand service functions, innovate service products, and improve information service levels. Promote the standardized development of electronic trading platforms for bulk commodities, innovate business models, and form service forms that interact with physical transactions. Promote the use of e-commerce in transportation, railway, postal, cultural, tourism, education, medical, and financial industries, and promote the transformation of industry service methods.
Box 3: Innovation and Development of E-commerce in Key Industries Deepen E-commerce linked to modern agricultural production organizations and supermarket chains, and promote the construction of e-commerce platforms involving agriculture. Support large-scale shopping malls, wholesale markets and supermarket chains to develop e-commerce and innovate business models. Promote the development of e-commerce in the food and drug industry, reduce circulation costs, and improve the level of refined management and safety responsibilities. Further promote the civil aviation, railway, highway and water transportation industries to accelerate the development of e-ticketing, electronic manifests and other services. Encourage postal, express, logistics and distribution companies to develop e-commerce based on physical networks. Efforts should be made to develop tourism e-commerce, innovate tourism development models, and cultivate modern tourism service brands.
(4) Promoting the development of online retail scales Encourage production, circulation and service companies to develop online retailing and actively develop appropriate goods and services. Cultivate a batch of online retail backbone enterprises with good reputation and operational norms. The development of transaction security, service improvement, management practices and orderly competitive online retail city. Integrate community business service resources and develop community e-commerce. Promote the rapid growth of online shopping groups. Expand the types of online retail goods and services, expand online retail channels, and meet different levels of consumer demand. The development of e-commerce among individuals will facilitate the development of second-hand goods transactions and access to daily life services.
Box 4: The development of online retailing focuses on supporting the use of brand advantages by manufacturing companies and the need for personalized consumers to actively explore the development model of online direct sales. Support circulation enterprises to expand online retail channels, combined with physical storefronts and logistics distribution system, to promote online and offline interaction to meet different levels of consumer demand. Promote online retail companies and platforms to improve services and standardize operations, promote the healthy development of new network consumption models that are efficient, convenient, safe, and reliable, and support online retail enterprises in creating international brands. Increase the proportion of online retail sales of digital content products and services with independent intellectual property rights. Guide relevant companies to expand their distribution service system and provide services such as online retailing and logistics and distribution to the community, rural and non-network users, stimulating consumption and facilitating life. Encourage the use of innovative online retail development models such as Weibo, group purchase, and social networking.
(5) Improve the level of e-commerce procurement by government Proactively promote the informatization of government procurement, speed up the construction of a national unified e-government procurement management and trading platform, and explore the use of government procurement and trading platforms to achieve coordinated coordination of all aspects of government procurement management and operation, and gradually The government procurement business transaction information sharing and electronic operation of the whole process are realized to further standardize the government procurement behavior and improve the efficiency of government procurement funds.
Box 5: Government Procurement Electronic Commerce adheres to the principle of â€œopenness, fairness, and fairnessâ€, improves the e-commerce standards and regulations for government procurement, actively promotes the construction of an integrated system of government procurement management and electronic transactions, and does a good job of procurement management and departmental budgeting and fund payment. The convergence of asset management, etc., to achieve information sharing among central local supplier bank, commodity information database, review expert database and agency library, standardize operation and execution procedures, improve operation mechanism, improve the efficiency and quality of procurement, and promote online â€œsunshineâ€ Purchase "project construction.
(6) Promoting coordinated development of cross-border e-commerce Encourage large enterprises with conditions to â€œgo globalâ€, face global resource markets, actively conduct cross-border e-commerce, participate in global market competition, promote product and service quality enhancement and brand building, and close Integrated into the global industrial system. Encourage domestic enterprises to strengthen inter-regional e-commerce cooperation and promote regional economic cooperation to develop in depth. Encourage business and trade service companies to expand their import and export agency business through e-commerce, innovate service functions, and help SMEs improve their international competitiveness.
Box 6: Development of Cross-Border E-Commerce E-Commerce The development of a multilingual e-commerce platform for cross-border trade is being promoted. Support e-commerce companies to develop cross-border cooperation in the three regions of the Taiwan Strait, the ASEAN, the SCO, and Northeast Asia, and support the construction of a cross-border e-commerce platform in border trade areas and high industrial concentration areas. Accelerate the promotion and application of international standards and national standards for e-commerce. Guide e-commerce companies to provide SMEs with â€œone-stopâ€ services such as electronic document processing, customs declaration, tax refund, foreign exchange settlement, insurance and financing, and improve the responsiveness of SMEs to the international market. Continue to promote electronic customs clearance and paperless trade to improve cross-border e-commerce efficiency.
(VII) Continuously promote the development of mobile electronic commerce Encourage all types of entities to strengthen cooperation and expand mobile e-commerce applications based on new technologies such as next-generation mobile communications and Internet of Things. We will promote the application of mobile e-commerce from the life services and public services sectors to the areas of industrial and agricultural production and producer services, and actively promote the demonstration and promotion of mobile e-commerce in key areas such as â€œthree rural issuesâ€. Strengthen the research and development of mobile e-commerce technologies and equipment, and improve the mobile e-commerce technology system. Accelerate the formulation and improvement of relevant technical standards and business specifications for mobile e-commerce.
Box 7: Pilot demonstration of mobile e-commerce Accelerate the promotion and popularization of mobile e-commerce applications such as mobile payment, bus ticket purchase, public utility payment and supermarket shopping. The pilot application of mobile e-commerce in agricultural production and circulation, enterprise management, production safety, environmental protection monitoring, logistics and tourism services will be promoted. Strengthen independent research and development of key common technologies such as mobile smart terminals, smart cards and chips, card readers, and security management. Support operating companies to establish a secure and trusted multi-application management platform. Promote the development and application of technical standards such as Near Field Communication (NFC) and Machine to Machine (M2M). For different industrial applications, coordinate the development of industry technical standards and business specifications. Promote the development and popularization of national standards for mobile payments. Promoting cooperation in the mobile e-commerce industry chain and related entities in various application areas to accelerate business model innovation and social collaboration mechanism innovation.
(8) Promote the coordinated development of e-commerce support systems Explore the establishment of contract performance credit records for online and offline transaction activities, and promote the development of online credit services. Accelerate the construction of a socialized logistics system that meets the needs of e-commerce development, optimize the planning and layout of logistics facilities such as public logistics distribution centers, transit transfer stations, and community distribution outlets, and actively explore the development model of regional and industry logistics information platforms. Encourage payment institutions to innovate payment services, enrich payment products, and promote the healthy and orderly development of emerging electronic payment services such as mobile payment, telephone payment, and prepaid card payment, and meet diversified and individualized payment needs in e-commerce activities. Promote the improvement of electronic payment business rules and technical standards, and guide and urge payment institutions to regulate operations. Encourage the development of international settlement services and improve the support for the development of cross-border e-commerce. Encourage e-commerce companies to strengthen cooperation with related support companies and promote the coordinated development of services such as logistics, payment, credit, financing, insurance, testing and certification.
Box 8: Integrated Innovation in E-Commerce Support System To improve the level of informationization in logistics enterprises and promote integrated innovation in logistics services and e-commerce. Promote the integrated and healthy development of electronic trading and logistics services for bulk commodities such as coal, steel, plastics and food. Promoting express delivery, LTL, and urban distribution companies to improve their social service level through informationization, and increase their ability to support online retail sales. Launch timely application of the Internet of Things in the field of logistics. Strengthen payment service innovation, promote the integrated development of e-commerce and e-payment, and provide users with convenient and efficient services. Guide e-commerce companies to strengthen cooperation with logistics companies and financial institutions and explore service innovations such as supply chain finance.
(9) Improve the security assurance and technical support capabilities of e-commerce Conscientiously implement the "Electronic Signature Law" to further develop a reliable electronic signature and authentication service system, improve the quality of certification services, innovate service models, promote reliable electronic signatures, electronic authentication and electronic The actual application of the contract in e-commerce, under the framework of a unified certificate policy system to promote the mutual recognition of the electronic signature authentication mutual operation, play a role in the protection of electronic signatures, improve the security and efficiency of electronic transactions. Encourage hardware, software, and systems integration companies to provide hardware, software, applications, and security services to e-commerce users through cloud services. Encourage communication operators to strengthen the construction of broadband information infrastructure, increase the coverage and service levels of new generation communication networks, and provide services such as access, service hosting, and business application solutions for e-commerce users. We will give play to the leading and supporting role of national science and technology plans, increase support for the basic research of e-commerce and key common technologies, and actively carry out work on achievement transformation, consulting and training.
Box 9: R&D and industrialization of e-commerce technology Facing key issues of e-commerce innovation and development and common engineering and technology issues, we support the construction of national key laboratories, national engineering technology research centers and enterprise technology centers. Strengthen basic research on e-commerce and promote independent research and development and industrialization of core technologies and key technologies such as radio frequency identification, smart terminals, system integration, and network and information security. Strengthen the independent innovation of e-commerce security trading technologies such as electronic authentication, electronic documents, online payment and credit management. Research and formulate intellectual property protection measures for e-commerce innovation and strengthen the protection of e-commerce innovation. Research and explore the financial policies of e-commerce innovation and industrialization of research results, and implement tax policies that support e-commerce innovation and the transformation of scientific research achievements.
Fourth, policies and measures (A) to strengthen the protection of organizations to play the role of the E-commerce inter-ministerial coordination meeting coordination mechanism, strengthen the e-commerce promotion of the work of the department to coordinate and implement and strengthen the government's macro-guidance on the development of e-commerce. Adhere to the principles of overall consideration and dynamic coordination, innovate the electronic commerce management mechanism, and strengthen the coordination and cooperation of relevant departments in policy formulation, major project examination, and standard specification formulation, and form a joint management and service force. All local governments should establish coordination and advance working mechanisms accordingly, and incorporate e-commerce into the regional development plan. We must give full play to the positive role of relevant industry associations, leading enterprises, intermediary organizations, universities and professional teams in advancing e-commerce.
(B) establish and improve the integrity of e-commerce development environment and actively create a credit-based, trustworthy incentives and dishonest disciplinary action in the social credit environment. Promote the development of e-commerce self-regulatory norms that involve departmental guidance, industry organizations, enterprises, and consumers, and vigorously promote self-discipline in the industry and industry. Encourage eligible third-party credit service agencies and e-commerce platform companies to develop and utilize credit information resources such as contract performance in accordance with the principles of independence, impartiality, and objectivity, conduct business credit evaluation on e-commerce business entities, and provide credit services for transaction parties. We will give full play to the basic and synergetic role of national basic databases such as population, legal persons, and geospatial databases, as well as bank credit information, and facilitate the orderly exchange and sharing of e-commerce credit information with related information in other areas of society, and support the construction of a social credit system. Actively promote the supervision of the credit classification of e-commerce companies and guide them to operate in good faith and law.
(3) Improve the level of e-commerce public service and market supervision Promote the convergence of e-government and e-commerce, and provide more effective services for enterprises. We must promote the opening of government information resources in an orderly manner in accordance with the law, increase the level of socialized and market-oriented development and utilization, and improve the environment for the development of e-commerce. Improve the development level of e-ports, promote the exchange of information between related organizations, business synergy, optimize tax payment electronic payment systems, and improve e-commerce clearance efficiency. Establish an inter-departmental e-commerce regulatory coordination mechanism. Supervise network operators, especially online trading platforms, to fulfill their responsibilities, observe law operations, strengthen self-discipline, and maintain e-commerce market order. We will strengthen the supervision of goods and services related to administrative licensing on the Internet and strengthen the supervision of network information services, online trading practices, products and service quality. Strengthen the innovation of supervision methods, speed up the construction of e-commerce regulatory information systems and platforms, modernize supervision and technical means, implement regular supervision of online business entities, objects, and processes, and realize the normalization of online inspections.
(4) Strengthen the crackdown on illegal activities of electronic commerce. Organize and carry out special rectifications of illegal transactions on the Internet, explore and establish a long-term effective governance mechanism, and eliminate online sales of contraband products. Innovate social management, establish a mechanism for combining complaints, reports, and active discovery, increase commercial fraud through the use of the Internet, pyramid schemes, infringe intellectual property rights, infringe on personal privacy, infringe on commercial secrets, sell counterfeit and shoddy goods, and publish false and illegal advertisements. Just how hard is the competition and other activities. Make full use of management and technical means to enhance the authenticity of e-commerce websites.
(5) Perfecting the Protection Mechanism for Rights and Interests Actively researching and exploring the systems and measures for effectively safeguarding consumer rights under the network environment, and promoting the extension of relevant consumer rights protection systems such as the 12315 to e-commerce. Unblock the channels of online consumer rights protection, promptly accept consumer complaints and report and investigate and infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of consumers. Timely release of online trading risk warning information to increase awareness of risk prevention among online consumers and operators. To supervise and supervise website operators to establish and improve consumer protection system, set up consumer complaints and reports, and electronic identification links on websites. Strengthen the e-commerce dispute mediation mechanism. Adhere to the combination of prevention and mediation, and establish a mediation approach. Encourage the parties to negotiate on their own to resolve online transaction disputes in light of actual conditions. Supervise the trading platform to establish a data protection mechanism, fulfill its due responsibilities in the handling of e-commerce disputes, and assist the parties in the transaction to resolve disputes. Actively explore through the arbitration system to resolve e-commerce transaction disputes and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of the parties. Give full play to the role of judicial protection, through legal proceedings and other means to properly dispose of complex and difficult e-commerce disputes. According to the relevant provisions of the "Tort Liability Act", deal with network infringement.
(6) Strengthen e-commerce laws, regulations, standards and standards Construction On the basis of implementing the existing laws and regulations, we will continue to promote the construction of e-commerce laws and regulations, study and determine the overall thinking, scope, and standardization of e-commerce legislation. According to the needs of the development of relevant laws and regulations. Strengthen legal interpretation work and enhance the applicability and operability of existing laws and regulations in the field of e-commerce. To speed up the study of the corresponding administrative regulations and laws and regulations in response to issues such as network promotions, electronic contracts, and payment collection. Facing the actual needs of the development of different business forms of e-commerce, it has accelerated the revision and promotion of e-commerce service specifications and technical standards. Efforts to improve the standardization of e-commerce services, promote e-commerce service companies to effectively fulfill their statutory obligations and responsibilities, improve the identification mechanism of trading entities, improve e-commerce information release, credit services, online transactions, electronic payment, logistics and distribution, after-sales service, disputes Deal with the standard level of services.
(7) Perfect diversified e-commerce investment and financing mechanisms Further expand the e-commerce investment and financing channels, and strengthen the capital support for e-commerce innovation and entrepreneurship. Cultivate and develop venture capital investment, and promote the support of venture capital for e-commerce independent innovation and entrepreneurship. Encourage entity companies to increase their investment in e-commerce in information construction. Encourage financial institutions to strengthen their credit support for e-commerce. Strengthen the government's financial support to guide and lead the social investment, and form a investment and financing mechanism that complements the government's guiding investment and social capital investment. Strengthen the evaluation of the effectiveness of investment and financing.
(VIII) Strengthen the statistical monitoring of e-commerce and strengthen the integration of relevant ministries and commissions, local and relevant agencies, research and improve statistical index systems and statistical analysis methods for the development of e-commerce, and gradually establish a nationwide e-commerce survey and statistics system to strengthen e-commerce hot issues. And its relationship with the real economy. Make full use of the existing e-commerce business contact mechanism of the relevant departments to encourage industry associations and social service agencies to actively participate in the dynamic development and monitoring of e-commerce, and encourage local governments to strengthen the dynamic monitoring of regional e-commerce development and expand information acquisition channels. Do a good job in e-commerce statistical information release and strengthen policy guidance.
(9) Accelerate the training of e-commerce talents Actively guide qualified institutions of higher learning, strengthen e-commerce specialty construction and personnel training, and provide more high-quality specialized talents for e-commerce development. Encourage vocational education and social training institutions to develop multi-level education and training systems, and accelerate the development of e-commerce application talents who understand both business and information skills. Actively conduct e-commerce training for senior management personnel. Encourage qualified areas to create a good business environment, attract and help the development of innovative and entrepreneurial talents with a global perspective.
(10) Strengthen international cooperation Actively participate in related activities of international organizations in e-commerce, earnestly conduct investigations and studies on the formulation and implementation of international e-commerce laws and regulations, actively take part in the revision of relevant standards and regulations, and actively participate in international bilateral and multilateral e-commerce Drafting of treaties and agreements to promote domestic e-commerce development and international integration.
The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology took the lead in associating with relevant departments in planning and publicizing and enhancing the initiative and enthusiasm of the society in implementing plans. Establish a dynamic assessment mechanism to implement dynamic monitoring of the phased results of planning implementation, identify problems in the process of planning implementation, and adjust the content of plans in a timely manner. Inter-sectoral, cross-industry, and cross-regional planning and implementation of work experience exchanges will be strengthened and work levels will be continuously improved.
This Wifi Backup Camera connects wirelessly to your smartphone allowing you to see the camera view on your smartphone screen! Download the free My Cam app from the App Store for IOS device or Google Play Store for Android device , the camera and smartphone will be able to connect via a WiFi connection .
1, Wifi Wireless Backup Camera system for Truck/Van/Caravan/Trailers/Camper/Pickup/5th Wheel/Bus. Easy to install, no more complex wiring.
2,Rearview IR Reverse HD backup Camera with Built-in Wireless Transmitter---with 12/18/28 individual Infrared (IR) LED for Night Vision. Hard Metal Cased Camera with IP68 Waterproof and Mud proof, Designed and tested for extreme climates.
3, Voltage Range From 12-32V DC Power, Flexible Vehicle Compatibility.
4, Digital wireless technology for specialty vehicles , No any interference with other wireless devices, if you ensure stable and high resolution image with 100M acceptance range in open areas.
Wifi Backup Camera
Wifi Backup Camera,Wifi Wireless Backup Camera,Wifi Wireless Backup Camera For Suv,Wifi Plate Frame Backup Camera
Shenzhen Sunveytech Co.,LTD , https://www.sunveytech.com