Performance loss Lianchuang Opto-Electrical Scatter Co., Ltd.

On March 7, Lianchuang Optoelectronics (600363) announced the evening announcement that the 20th meeting of the sixth board of directors of the company reviewed and approved the “Proposal on Dissolving and Clearing Jiangxi Lianchuang Beijing Photoelectric Co., Ltd.” to safeguard shareholders and creditors. Benefits, avoiding greater losses, agree to the company's dissolution and liquidation of Jiangxi Lianchuang Beijing Photoelectric Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Lianchuang Beijing”). The board of directors of the company authorized the company's management to handle the relevant dissolution and clearing procedures in accordance with legal procedures.

Jiangxi Lianchuang Bejing Photoelectric Co., Ltd., a controlled subsidiary of the company, has suffered from continuous losses due to poor operating conditions. It has been unable to maintain its operations. To protect the interests of shareholders and creditors and avoid further losses, the company decided to dissolve the liquidation of Lianchuang.

Jiangxi Lianchuang Beijing Photoelectric Co., Ltd. was established in 2010, mainly engaged in the research and development, manufacturing, sales, information and technical consulting of various types of optoelectronic products. Among them, Lianchuang Optoelectronics owns 75% of its equity, and Shenzhen Bejing Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd. owns the remaining 25%.

According to unaudited data, as of December 31, 2015, Lianchuang Bejing's total assets were 8,035,100 yuan, the liabilities were 5,234,300 yuan, the net assets were 2,800,800 yuan, and the operating income in 2015 was 847,700 yuan. Profit - 18.046 million yuan.

Lianchuang Optoelectronics stated that the specific impact of the dissolution and liquidation on the current profit and loss needs to be determined after the liquidation work is completed, and the company will disclose the progress of the matter according to the relevant information disclosure rules.

Custom manufacturer of CNC fabricated wood parts for industrial purposes. Available in a variety of specifications. Services include bending, forming, tube bending, waterjet cutting, machining, welding, weldments, and machine building. Can accommodate a wide variety of fabrications, including large or small parts and assemblies. Assembly, prototype, finishing, design, and engineering services are also offered.

Epoxy Fiberglass Cloth Customized Parts

Customized Parts,Epoxy Fiberglass Cloth,Epoxy Fiberglass Cloth Customized,Epoxy Fiberglass Cloth Customized Parts

Yingkou Dongyuan Electrical Insulation Board Co.,Ltd ,